Pure Water Straight From Your Tap
Check our recommended range of water filters, from affordable to top of the range.
Recommended Water Filter Products
Water filters under $200
If your budget is $200, it doesn’t mean you have to put up with poor quality water in your home. There’s lots of low-cost systems and they do a great job of getting rid of the bad taste of poor quality tap water.
Water filters up to $500
If you have a private water supply on your property with a high amount of sediment or is at risk of chemical contamination, water filters are recommended.
Water filters above $500
Water ionizers are a considerable investment, but according to many customer reviews, this one is truly worth it. The UCE-11 looks amazing, is compact and it’s packed full of quality features.
The Best Water Filter Guide
Filtering water will enhance the flavor and protect you and your family from harmful contaminants. Clean water is one of life’s necessities and pleasures. We can’t survive without it. It’s one of life’s essentials.
Unfortunately our tap water isn’t always clean. It can contain chlorine, heavy metals, chemicals, some sediments and resistant microorganisims.
Your home needs a water filter, whether you’re on town supply or have your own private well. By installing a water filtration system, you’ll be getting clean, healthy drinking water.
10 Reasons to Filter Your Water
- Superior taste with no smell. You’ll notice the difference right away. Chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria and fungi are all removed.
- Dehydration is a consequence of your body not having enough water.
- Drinking purified water reduces the risk of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Filtering water helps to detoxify the body by removing harmful toxins. If you want to have bright, firm skin, drink water every day. Water helps nutrient absorption and dissolves vitamins, minerals and other nutrients from food.
- Water helps to produce saliva, essential for breaking down food. Your body will get the best value out of your meals and your system can digest food.
- Water helps to regulate your body temperature. Keeping yourself hydrated enhances strength, power and endurance during physical activities.
- Water helps keeps your joints, spinal cord, and tissues lubricated and supported. This helps to lessen the distress caused by conditions like arthritis. Drinking water can prevent constipation, kidney stones, urinary tract infections and hypertension.
- Your body gets rid of waste products through perspiration, urination, and defecation.
- Carry a water bottle with you and keep track of your water intake. Drink the daily recommended amount to improve your circulation. The recommended daily intake is 3.7 litres for an average adult male and 2.7 litres for an average adult female.
- Studies have linkied drinking water with weight loss. You may lose extra pounds by keeping yourself hydrated while dieting and exercising.
Our Environment Is In Danger of Collapse
Every year billions of plastic water bottles are dumpled increasing environmental pollution and contaminating our water systems.
Best water filters for doomsday preppers
Water is vital for survival. Therefore, a significant part of...Read More
Travelling overseas – can I drink the water?
No Matter where you travel, you’ll need to drink water....Read More
Water Filters For Camping and Hiking
Some of the best memories occur outdoors, in the wilderness,...Read More